Thursday 28 June 2012

Looks I Love: Patterned Leggins

Here's the start of what i hope will be a series of posts about Looks I Love. I hope you enjoy reading them, and will share your thoughts, likes and inspirations along the way with me. So here goes...
I absolutely love pattened leggins right now. They are so versatile, and such a beautiful statement piece, so perfect for the summer. I've got three pairs, all from Primark, that i bought on a bit of an impulse (before i could consider it any longer and talk myself out of it) and at £6 a pair, i'm so glad i did...such a BARGIN!!!! Here's how i'm wearing mine...

Pair One: Tropicana

Leggings -- Primark
Pink Shoestring Top -- NewLook
Necklace -- NewLook
Ring -- Debenhams
White Vest Top -- River Island
Denim Shirt -- House (Poland)
Black Satin Ballerina Shoes -- Next

 



Pair Two: Animal Prints

Leggins -- Primark
Black V-neck Top -- Dorothy Perkins
Black and Gold Bracelets -- NewLook
Cream Vest Top -- River Island
Baby Blue Shoestring Top -- NewLook
Zebra Print Bracelet -- NewLook
Black Satin Ballerina Shoes -- Next

Pair Three: Aztec



Leggins -- Primark
Black & Gold Bracelets -- NewLook
Cream Brass Detail 'Apricot' Top -- NewLook
Owl Necklace -- Accessorize
Jacket -- Miss Selfridge


London T-shirt -- NewLook
Boots -- Quiz



I would love to know what you think, which ones you have or are thinking of buying, and how you'll be wearing yours!

 



No comments:

Post a Comment