Wednesday 25 July 2012

Accessory Love

I adore accessorising, and am completely in love with this gorgeous white colour block boxy bowler bag from River Island.
It was a bit of a mission to get it, the first time i saw it, i stupidly didn't buy it immediately!!! I went back to the shop one week later to buy it, and every single one had gone. For weeks River Island didn't have anymore in. I was so annoyed with myself that i hadn't bought it...and then i went online. I managed to get one from riverisland.com, and was so pleased i did.
I also bought a bright orange smocked purse from River Island to go with it, but then i found this...

This beautiful little purse is from New Look, and matches my bag perfectly. I love it.



  What do you think? What are your favourite accessories?

No comments:

Post a Comment